Tuesday 13 May 2014

Bonnie Bling.

Oh Hello!

I've been so busy this week partying and working that I've worn myself out a bit! But I have 2 days rest (minus working) now before Thursday. What is happening on Thursday you say? Well I'm only going to see Prince! I literally cannot wait I think I'm going to cry joyus tears the whole time - what a life goal ticked off! Then I'm off to Devon until Tuesday for my Mums birthday which consists of a Tapas party and a Spa day.

Anyway onto the main event - Bonnie Bling. 

Bonnie Bling are a Scottish company who create incredible acrylic jewellery and fashion accessories and also make custom pieces.

I was kindly sent this awesome piece from their Highland Fling collection:

uk style blogger
Celtic Knot Necklace* - £15
As an adopted Welsh-y this Celtic Knot is so beautiful!

Here are some more of their awesome pieces that I adore:

Ladybird and Bluebell Brooch - £25
Luckenbooth - £25
Pretty Pansy - £35
Fisherman Friendship Sunshine Bracelet - £20

What do you think? I love the bright colours and I especially love the friendship bracelets!

Hope you week is going swell.

X

4 comments :

  1. Their jewellwery is lovely and yes gotta love the bright colours! I'm so excited for you, I hope you take a few pictures at his gig! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the bright colours are beautiful, the friendship bracelet looks so cute! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove Bonnie Bling! What a cute necklace, I want the purple Luckenbooth!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ladybird and bluebell brooch is especially cute! When I read the first bit of this blog post, I thought you meant you were going to see your cat...I was ever so confused haha!

    Faye x
    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails