Monday 4 August 2014

Acid Wash Neon Rose - outfit post.

Hello and Happy Monday!

Today I thought I'd share with you an outfit from my trip back down to Devon which I wore whilst out on a walk along the River Dart:

uk style blogger
Sunglasses - Primark
Acid Wash Dress - Neon Rose*

uk travel blogger

I love this dress it's the perfect fit for me and I feel totally comfortable in it. The sleeves are sheer with a little button where the sleeve rolls up slightly. Not to mention the acid wash is an awesome fully bleached out colour.

uk skater style blogger
I've had these Vans Authentics since I was 17 - that's now 7 years! They are totally worn out but I can't bear to part with them!

uk travel and lifestyle blogger

Of course it was a scorcher of a day so I got right into the river. I wish I had bought some kind of swimwear so I could fully go in! The water was so clear and warm I loved it.

Hope you had a great weekend!

6 comments :

  1. Proper actual love for this dress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and that dress really does suit you!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those Vans as well, I love them! Really like your dress

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is so pretty and you look so cute!! Love the sunglasses too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! The dress looks amazing on you! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails