Tuesday 27 January 2015

The Body Shop Argan Body Care - review.

the body shop argan body range

You may remember me writing about some of The Body Shop's Wild Argan range before. I still swear by the lip balm I featured there, it's the only thing that has kept my lips super soft and smooth after a dry spell I'm currently still battling with, and it repaired them really well and also really fast.

So when a couple more new products turned up on my doorstep I was excited to put them to the test too.

the body shop argan body butter review
The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Body Butter* - £13 200ml.

The body butter now comes in a bigger size of 200ml instead of 50ml which is obviously much better value and will now last forever as you only really need a small amount. The body butter is really creamy but also quite solid (i'ts not called 'butter' for nothing) so using only a tiny amount and then just taking the time to work in into your skin really goes far. It's really perfect for troublesome areas like knees and elbows. I also use it on the tops of my arms on my healed tattoos. Also, this stuff smell incredible! It's definitely not a subtle scent but it's really gorgeous and lingers for a long time.

the body shop argan exfoliating scrub review
The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Rough Scrub* - £13 200ml

I'm usually pretty dubious about using body scrubs as they can sometimes be really rough on the skin, this one is actually really soft and the 'grainy' type feeling is coated with a kind of gel, I suppose is the best way to describe it. It's alot 'looser' than other body scrubs I've used but feel really gentle and also does the exfoliating job. I've used this a few times but it's one for the shower as I hate being left with the remnants of an exfoliator in the bottom of the bath!

Using the Rough Scrub in conjunction with the body butter is the best way to get the best of both of these two products for extra soft skin - obviously!

Have you tried any of the Argan range? What is your Body Shop must-haves?

X

2 comments :

  1. I love body butter! I definitely want to try this one, I've heard such good things. The scrub sounds pretty good too!

    Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing and I bet it smells amazing too!

    Georgie
    xoxo

    www.thelipstickdaily.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails