Monday 14 October 2013

LUSH Halloween 'Pumkin' Bubble Bar

Last week LUSH Cardiff invited a bunch of people to try and buy their Christmas 2013 products before they were released. There were lots of amazing and cute Christmassy bits but first up is Halloween, so obviously as soon as I laid my eyes on their "Pumkin" (yes it's spelt with no 'p') and I just had to have the little cutie!

LUSH Pumkin
My bath get-up. Keepin' it spooky.
LUSH Hallloween 2013
Too cute to destroy :(
LUSH Halloween 2013
A big ol' cauldron of Pumpkin Coloured water!
The bath water was an amazing orange and so bubbly! It has ylang ylang and orange flower absolut in it which gave it a lovely Autumn smell and left me feeling all smooth.

They also have this "Lord of Misrule" bathbomb which I'm going to try next week - its named after the Pagan Feast of Fools ruler and as you know - I'm all over that! 

Are you excited for the LUSH Christmas products?

X

10 comments :

  1. I wish so much I wasn't allergic to these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd want to keep that little fella in one piece too! Love how orange the bath looks. YUM.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I am sold! Need to get in to lush ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to buy this one for a friend but I didn't in the end, so I was left a little curious about how it would be! The color of the water is insane hahaha! :D

    X Valérie
    scribblesofvalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. woow this looks so cool! the colour it turns the water is amazing! :) xxx

    www.ohsoaddictedtobeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so good! I want to try more of their products :)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg I need - Lush is the best <3

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. they always come up with the cutest, yummiest-smelling products! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really was too cute to destroy! I wish the LUSH portuguese online store had the Halloween collection this year :/ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails