Thursday 20 March 2014

Mandala Print - outfit post.

The Past couple of weekends the weather has been so glorious here in Wales!

This outfit I wore out to Southern Down and Ogmore beaches during a little advenute in the sunshine. I wore a jacket but I had to take it off as it was super warm in the sun. We ended up in a beer garden and had a pub Sunday roast with a cider - it was lovely!

uk wales fashion blogger
Dress - Motel.
Jacket - Topshop.
Sunglasses - Primark.
Boots - Clarks.
uk lifestyle blogger wales
style blogger uklifestyle travel blogger
uk style

I got this dress as a birthday present from Ross, I love the print and the fit and want to get it in blue aswell.

Hope your week is going swell!
X

11 comments :

  1. Love the dress, gorgeous photos too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is gorgeous and I love how the print falls on the neckline so it looks like a little peter pan collar! xx

    http://www.putmeinapartydress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the colours in all these photos! And that dress is great.

    Laura x
    theonethreethree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove this location so much! What a pretty frock. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rocking this outfit lovely lady :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress and the pictures! Both are gorgeous :)

    Valérie from Scribbles of Valérie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cool! The dress is exquisite and the background is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The print and fit of this dress is gorgeous! Love it (:

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous dress, looks lovely on you. This weather has made me wish for a decent summer even more than normal!
    Rosie x
    Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit, love your hair too!

    Eva, http://www.sofaclean.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! Love your hair too!

    Eva, SofaClean

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails