Monday 23 May 2016

Sanrio Hello Kitty Suprise Bath Bomb


Hello!

You may remember my video of my Asian Beauty Haul (click there if you haven't seen it yet!) from YesStyle, in which I was super excited over a couple of special bath bombs I had picked up.

The bath bomb I'm going to be showing off today is the Sanrio Hello Kitty bath ball in 'Strawberry Milk'.


As I mentioned in my video I actually just picked these up as I love all things Hello Kitty and only discovered upon it's arrival (and through guessing via images) that the bath ball actually contained a little Hello Kitty mystery charm! 


I was SO excited by this so in she went!


And here she is!


I got the little HK sat in a teacup - how cutie!

As far as the bath bomb itself, it had a faint strawberry smell and left a light foam in the bath with a pinky tinge to it. I think it's definitely mean't for the novelty factor of getting a little charm in it so I added my own bubbles to the bath aswell.

I loved my little surprise and sadly they are no longer available on YesStyle so I think I was lucky to be able to try this beauty out by total fluke but I hope in the future I get to try my luck with another one.

X

2 comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails