Monday 19 July 2010

Nyx Cosmetics - Foundation Review.

Nyx Cosmetics are the official sponsors of RuPaul's Drag Race season 2 - which automatically makes me a fan. I've been in need of a new foundation seeing as the humidity and occasional sunshine here make my make up just slide straight down my face - not a good look!

So being a huge fan of the flawless make-up and perfection seen on Ru Paul, all the contestants and drag queens in general I decided to give the Nyx Liquid Foundation a go:


First of all the bottle is plastic which is great for carrying around all day and on travels so no breakages occur.
Also I just love the pattern!

I purchased the colour 03 Buff.
I have very fair skin so I needed something very natural, it is also SPF 15 which fit perfectly for the summer.

Ok this is the half side of my face I DIDNT put the Liquid Foundation on, but you can kinda see it creeping up from the side I did put it on - already a difference.

Here is the side I DID put it on.
As you can see there is a warm glowing tone to it but still very natural.

The texture was almost mouse like which is great because you don't need a lot and it goes a long way.

It's very light and fresh which makes it long lasting and also perfect for any skin type.

The only thing that may bother some people i that it has a slight scent to it, you can't smell it once applied but can whilst applying (altho this doesn't bother me).

The Liquid Make-up foundation can be purchased from www.Nyxcosmetics.com and comes in a variety of 16 shades.

Today foundation - tomorrow - LIPSTICK!
Have great day!
x

6 comments :

  1. ahaa thank-you! it really means a lot considering I just started.. I really like your blog too and shall definitely be following you! :) what part of Devon are you from then? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thankyou! my blog is getting round slowly but surely ahaa. really, I'm from paignton which isn't too far from torquay! ahaa small world :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. following you :) great blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks girlies! Also Nyx got back to me on Twitter and said they loved the post and the blog! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to pop over and tell you that I appreciated your comment! I just started following you...would love to have you follow me too! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I love finding great new makeup!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails