Monday 29 July 2013

Crafty Creatives - Happy 1st Birthday Box + Special Reader DIscount.

This is my first Crafty Creatives box I've had and I'm super please to say - IT RULES! 

Crafty Creatives Box 13.
1st Birthday Edition.
Basically this box was a little different to the usual boxes (which contain different crafty projects and arts under one theme) this box went back to the first box theme of Flowers and was all kit-based. 

This box gives you all you need (and instructions) to create:
A Felt Flower
Stocking Flower
French Beaded Flower
Paper Flower Hair Slide
Crepe Paper Flower Bunch
This week I've been working on the stocking flower but I'll post the completed flowers once I've finished.

I have a special treat for all my readers too! The first 10 people (UK only) who sign-up to a Crafty Creatives box will get 25% off their first order using the code: CRAFTYBISCUITS 

It's UK only and there is NO contract so you can cancel when you like and boxes are £10 (+ £2.45 p&p) - so it's only £7.50 with my code - barg!

Have you ever used Crafty Creatives before?
X

6 comments :

  1. Ooh, I would love to see a post of the completed flowers when you are finished (if you have the time of course!) as I don't think I've ever seen any of the completed items from these boxes before. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed with how many lovely things are packed into each box. If I were a little more crafty I would sign up in an instant!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahh this is such a good idea! I can't stand all the beauty boxes but this seems well worthwhile.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could subscribe to these kinds of things, but they never do it internationally :/ Hopefully they'll change that soon! This is such an unique idea, I'm always used to see posts about beauty boxes so this is a lovely surprise! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is such a cute idea ahah!♥

    http://caitlinaaa.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails