Wednesday 18 June 2014

Michael Kors Siren Lip Luster Review.

Hello!

Today I have a beauty review to share with you, I've actually had this product for a while now as part of a Michael Kors Holiday Collection I was sent to try out earlier this year and I thought I'd share with you one of the products I've only just started using properly. 

In the hot weather I can't stand to wear lipstick (or foundation) unless I'm on a night out as I feel like it's sliding down my face! I remembered this lipgloss and that i hadn't tried it out yet properly so I gave it a while the other weekend whilst I was out and about during the day and it was really great:

uk beauty blogger
Michael Kors Lip Luster - Siren *
uk beauty blogger reviews
I love the translucent barbie pink look it has, the subtle glitter in it (that you can't feel on your lips) really makes it shine without being too gloopy or thick.
michael kors siren swatch

Another thing about this is that it has a slight scent to it which you can smell every now and again without being too overpowering or off putting.

The applicator is quite small but thats good for me as I won't get it all over my face, also the packaging is gorgeous! I love the gold shiny-mirror like lid.

Have you tried any Michael Kors make-up before? I have a nail polish, lipstick, bronzer and perfume too - I use the perfume almost everyday it's so great for this weather!

X

5 comments :

  1. This looks so pretty on you - perfect for a night out!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade is beautiful and looks really flattering on you! I never tried anything from Michael Kors but I always hear amazing things about their products xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most gorgeous colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, it looks beautiful on you! It almost looks photoshopped. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gloss looks beautiful, it has such a gorgeous depth of colour & love the tiny shimmer pigments. I would definitely try this out!
    Little Babe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails