Monday 9 June 2014

Ralph Lauren - Denim and Supply.

Hi lovelies! 

It's Monday again but not to worry as the sun has been out and that makes me feel positive and happy! It's amazing what a bit of sun can do for your mind. Although on Saturday morning about 5am I was awoken to Prince jumping on me and a loud clap of thunder going off, he sat in my lap and we watched out of the window the craziest storm I've ever seen! The lightening was constant and making the whole sky go pink and the thunder was also as constant and the rain torrential, its only last about 20 minutes but it was wild!

This is my 400th post! I started my blog back in 2009 instead of doing physical scrapbooking of inspiration and lust lists by cutting and sticking in a sketchbook out of magazines.

Today I want to show you some of my fave Ralph Lauren pieces from their Denim & Supply label:

uk fashion blog
Dolman-Sleeved Sweater.
I love the print on this T-shirt Sweater it reminds me of Dumb and Dumber.
uk blogger fashion
Beaded Cotton Sweatshirt.
I love dressing simply and this little bit of pattern on the elbows is a really nice touch to something simple and cute.
uk lifestyle and fashion blog
Paisley Shoulder Bag.
Love me a tote and I adore this simple paisley bandana print. The leather handles look gorgeous too.
uk ralph lauren blog
Fringed Suede Jacket.
Helloooo dream jacket! Anybody who can find me something similar for under the £660 asking price will be my new best friend!
uk ralph lauren denim and supply blog
Boyfriend Cutoff Shorts.
I love this whole outfit but these shorts especially. Very Lana Del Rey.
ralph lauren denim and supply blog
Thunderbird Bandanna Tee.
Love this simple tee with a gorgeous print and wonderful thunderbird on.

Now obviously all of these items are wayyy out of my affordable price-range but it's worth noting that ASOS sell Denim & Supply and sometimes have older stock in the sale ;) I've got my eye on a few things to keep in my bag in hopes they go down.

Hope you had a great weekend!
X

2 comments :

  1. Oh lordy, now I want that jacket too! I'm praying it ends up in their outlet in 2 years time haha.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails