Wednesday 21 September 2011

Boohoo Summer Is Over...

...but don't worry Winter brings amazing new clothes, shoes and accessories!

I get about 9000 emails a day from online and high-street stores about their new collections and yada yada but I always delete them! So this week I've made an effort to try and keep some just to see what's about and what the trends are (as I have little to no interest in fashion week) and suprisingly the one I've enjoyed the most is from Boohoo.com

I always thought Boohoo was a little cheap looking and some of it (and I still agree with this) is gross BUT amongst that I noticed some amazing pieces I now can't get my mind off - and it's super cheap too!

Here are my picks:

Faux-Fur Trimmed Cape

Shearling Buckle Brogue

Cord Shorts w/ Braces
I love this whole outfit and actually ordered the shorts.

Gold Lock Bag

Contrast Panel Dress.

Like I said I actually ordered the shorts but I'm stupid and ordered them to the wrong house oops!!

I'd just like to say a huge thankyou to all of those who still read and follow my blog, I know I've only be able to get on once a week recently but hopefully soon I can sort out doing every other day again :) Also if somebody could tell me why all of a sudden everybody has 'UK [insert genre] Blog' after their names then please do tell me what trick I'm missing out on!

What A/W items have been catching your eye?
x

19 comments :

  1. OMG I die. I have to buy that cape!!! I changed mine as it helps with SEO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have always felt the same way about boohoo but actually made my first purchase yesterday, great minds! Keen to see what the actual quality is like. Hope you're well X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I actually love all the stuff you've shown here! Boohoo must be getting better :D
    I ordered stuff from them when I was at uni a couple of time but tended to find the materials were a little cheap and tacky and not as nice in person as they are on the website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cape is amazing, I want one! I've always thought Boohoo was a bit cheap and tacky too but these bits and pieces look really nice, I'll have to have a search through the website!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shorts with braces are epic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, you've been UK empty blog boring. AND you bought shorts in winter, I thought better of you CBix.

    p.s I have no clue about this UK Blog thing, where have you seen it? I think it's coz UK rules, so you'd better get your background changed missy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wondered about the UK ____ blog thing too, but it must be something to do with SEO. I wonder if it helps. I'd do it if I knew what i was. Not sure what sort of blogger I am, really! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those boots! I never look on that site because the sizes are odd but I might take a look. Tha cape is cute too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I noticed the UK blah blah blog thing.. I can't work out whether blogger put it in for them or if one person changed it and then a few people jumped on the bandwagon lol!! But anyway.. Your new shorts are amazing and will look awesome on you! I feel the same about Boohoo, a lot of it looks like cheap shit, but there is some gems there!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess I'm like you - I subscribe and then delete, delete, delete - just after reading the title - it's like this especially with the Body Shop because they send e-mails every day. Hoenstly - OTT! I like River Island and Topshop ones - great inspirations for trying to find a cheaper look. ;) X

    www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree! Boohoo: generally awful, sometimes nice. I like the cord shorts though! Make sure you say how they turn out.
    I'm following you now! x
    http://www.lifeisunplanned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my Gosh! what a great selection... that cape is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those brogues are SO CUTE. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so prefer Autumn/Winter clothing, love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jackets, warm ones specifically catch my eye! I'm not ready for winter :'(


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so want a cape coat, but the ones that cheat a bit hand have sleeves. I just love A/W clothes in general, knits and think tights and good fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Agreed, boohoo used to be cheap and markety but they've got a few nice things in at the moment. I even almost bought a "2 in 1" dress from there the other day but stopped after realising it was on the border of market stall.
    Gah I don't understand the uk blog thing either, they're popping up everywhere though - I might change mine to Israel Based Cricketers blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i really like the red aran knit jumper, i'll be searching for a wool one in a charity shop though :)

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails