Thursday 20 November 2014

Cowbiscuits Vlog - Embarking into the world of YouTube




SO I bit the blog bullet and decided to 'Vlog' and hit up the weird world of Youtube!

First of all here is my Youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/user/cowbiscuits

If you have Youtube I would LOVE for you to subscribe and give my little video a 'thumbs up'. I'd also love some feedback on what to vlog about and who your fave people to watch on Youtube are as I want to follow some more!

I hope to do another one for next week and this time *fingers crossed* get the camera to focus on my face not the background but I feel I may need some practise and time with that one.

Anyway like I said leave your links, your fave links and any tips with me I would love to hear it all!

X

2 comments :

  1. I want a dream Pinterest house too! You're such a vlogging natural. ;) I recommend MirandaSings and The Little Magpie!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to get up the guts to do it too! Have a channel set up but have yet to brave actually getting infront of a camera to talk!
    Two Hearts One Roof

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails