Thursday 12 March 2015

Weekday Wishlist.

Oh Hii!

I'm on day 2 of 3 days off work which is weird but also nice. I've had time to do blog work, nap, food shop and even catch up with all my fave tv shows! 

Today I've got a little wishlist of awesome things online that I want/don't need :p So take a peek at some of my faves right now:

American Apparel Cross body bag.
The colour on this is what I really love, that holographic silver with the blush pink is so cute! The price tag...not so cute!
Brat & Suzie Rio Rio Sweater.
Huge Brat&Suzie fan and this new direction they have started to go in is incredible! They still have the awesome animal image items too but I love this print! Plus it looks so super soft.
Night Ranger by Tuesday Bassen.
You can't buy this as a print but if you could I would immediately purchase. I love it! 
Flamingo Candles Raspberry and Salted Caramel Candle.
Part of the new SS/15 range from Flamingo Candles. This sounds divine! I wish the internet would hurry up and make some kind of smell-through-screen thing!
H&M Mixed Candles. 
I want all 3 colours and all 3 sizes! These are my perfect colours ever and I lovee a good pillar candle.
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipsticks.
The new wave of KVD lipsticks. This is in my favourite shade 'Hellbent' which I have two of.
Sadly not available in the UK which kills me everytime I think about it! Oh well, trip to America? :p
Sharp Tooth Studio 'You Got This' wall hanging
Love this! Had it saved for ages and I love this wonderful little mantra. 

Anything been catching your eye online recently?

Hope your week is going well!
X

7 comments :

  1. I have been burning a lot of candles lately. I love the pink candle with the flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is cuuuuute! I have so many things on my wishlist.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love KVD's make up. Wish I got more last year from the US!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygosh, there are so many things I want from the Brat & Suzie website. Roll on payday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the H&M candles, those colours are so pretty!

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Kat Von D lipstick looks so pretty, I never tried anything from her beauty range! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flamingo candles and the bird sweater are great. I put them in my wishlist too!

    Bethany, TheNotPerfectHousewife

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails