Thursday 2 October 2014

Zodiac Necklaces with Me & Zena.

I love the Zodiac and I love being a Capricorn. I've been into Astrology somewhat since I was a kid and although I don't believe it rules your life daily (or at all) I do think some of the traits are very true. My sign is a Goat - totally not flattering at all! BUT the actual Zodiac symbol is very cute and that's what I embrace most (I thought goats were associated with Satan anyway which is probably not something to go shouting about).

Me & Zena have bought out a collection of jewelry based on the Zodiac symbols and their gem stones. I decided to pick up the necklace (As I have tiny fingers so rings don't always fit me - cry!) in my symbol. 

top style blog jewelry zodiac
Capricorn Zodiac Necklace - Me & Zena.
Capricorn Greeting Card - Rosie Wonders
I actually bought this so I can frame it, I love it! This lady has some incredible pieces of jewelry on her site as well as some prints I want to get and frame when I can! Maybe I will do a separate post to show some of my faves off.
top style blog jewelry zodiac
 I love how the little gem stone is on your actual zodiac symbol,
I'm Garnet which is associated with mystery and purity. 
top style blog zodiac lifestyle
Which are you?

I love anything that has Capricorn involved in it so these items are awesome! I actually bought a Zodiac symbol t-shirt from Topshop not long ago which will make it's debut on here sometime I'm sure :)

I hope your week is going well, I'm still sofa-ridden with a hotwater bottle under my back watching every episode of The US Office (Jim and Pam have me feeling emotional).

X

4 comments :

  1. Ohh this is a gorgeous collection! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Scorpio and even though I don't believe, I still find it fascinating. Plus, reminding myself that Scorpions 'crush obstacles rather than move around them' has gotten me a few rough times.

    Lovely jewellery, thanks for sharing.

    Morag x
    www.moadore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails