Thursday 28 May 2015

Rainbow Dancer.

Hello!

I've got two weddings coming up so I've been looking online for dresses, I already have one I'm going to wear but want something a bit different for the second one. As I was browsing I came across the BEST DRESS EVER! 

rainbow dress
Rainbow Dancer Dress - Sister Jane.

Isn't it a beaut? I really want to to order it but I'm not sure on the sizing as I think even a large might be a little too tight. If I've got spare cash after my tattoo on Saturday then I'm going to take the plunge I think!

I was browsing the Sister Jane website and they have so many other gorgeous clothes, here are my top picks: 
What do you think of Sister Jane? I'm in love! 

Hope you are having a great week!
X

5 comments :

  1. Oh good lord that first dress is the greatest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's probably the most happy dress on Earth, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rainbow dress!! I wish I wasn't so tall, it wouldn't cover my bottom haha!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sister Jane, they always have such cute, quirky details on their clothes. Love the sparkly dress and lightning bolt collar :)

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails