Tuesday 5 May 2015

Spring/Summer '15 Hair Care and Trends.

Hello!

This is actually a piece I wrote for the St.Davids Cardiff blog but I thought I'd share it on here too :)

With the recent beautiful weather we have had this Spring I want to share with you some of the hottest new hair trends and also some great hair care products to keep your hair looking its best during the warm months.

Colour:

Alot of people like to go lighter during the Summer time and one of the new colour trend appearing is Silver hair. I am currently rocking this Silver hair trend, as I already have light blonde hair I simply apply a shop-bought dye in the tone 'Iridescent Pearl Blonde' by L'Oreal Paris.
L'Oreal Feria. £5.89 - Superdrug.
To add to the Silver effect I then like to apply a Silver Toner such as this one by Jerome Russell:
Jerome Russell Colour Toner. £4.49 - Superdrug.

Accessories:

Festivals always provide us with some great style inspiration for ways to spice up of hair style. As spotted at Coachella this year these super cute sparkly cat ears are a great way to liven up a party 'do:

Cat Ears. £8 - Accessorize.
And what would Spring be without a little Daisy Chain action? Spruce up your updo buns with this pretty bun wrap-around:

Daisy Chain Bun Garland. £5.50 - Claire's Accessories.

Style:

Bouncy beach waves are a light and perfect style for the sunshine. The GHD Curve Wave Wand is an easy way to achieve the ultimate deep wave:

ghd Curve Wave Wand. £110 - John Lewis.

Hair Care:

As much as styling hair looks great it can also take a toll on our hair condition. The hot weather can also cause our hair to become dry and damaged. 

One of my favourite ways to take care of my dry hair is to use hair oils. This amazing oil from Ojon is a great way to boost moisture and give good shine. Ojon is particularly great as it uses natural oils from Africa. The look is also fantasic, the three colours need to be shaken to waken their powers of hair healing:

Ojon Rare Blend Oil to go. £12 - Boots.

Let your hair be beautiful this Spring/Summer!

X

4 comments :

  1. Those kitty ears are so cute, love them! Great post hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I get back to dying my hair, I think I want it silvery grey, so might have to try that toner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular and reputed online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Tapentadol Online
    Cobra Tablets
    Buy Jpdol Tablets
    Diazepam 10mg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails