Monday 21 September 2015

Lingerie Pretties

A friend of mine once said "there is no point in buying fancy underwear unless somebody is going to see it". She also said in the same breath "it doesn't matter if you do wear fancy underwear anyway 'cus nobody ever pays attention to it if they are seeing it." - *insert cry-laughing emoji here*

I personally feel that buying a nice underwear set makes me feel good! I look good and feel super confident in it - regardless of if it's only me seeing it or if Evan Peters was in the room with me (plz let that happen?).

I've been having a browse at some pretty lingerie online and here are my faves:


wacoal kyoto lingerie set
Kyoto Ivory Set - Wacoal.
This is such a delicate and pretty pattern and in my usual underwear styles.
fantasie mae high waisted briefs
Mae High Waisted Brief - Fantasie
NO underwear makes me feel more confident than some high-waisted bottoms. They shape my bootay perfectly and tuck in my hips. Love ittt!

Satin Balconette Bralet and High Waisters - Topshop
I would actually love to treat myself to this. I LOVE the bralettes cage style - sadly I don't think it will fit my massive knockers in there! Topshop needs to cater for bigger boobs!! They do have it in the shorter style which I could probably def persuade myself to go for...
crochet lace lingerie forever 21
Crochet Lace Set - Forever 21
I never normally do white (heh) but this is so pretty! 
john lewis louisa bra
Louisa Bra - John Lewis.
This is so pretty and dainty. I love the dusky blue.


panache cleo minnie set bravissimo
Minnie Set - Panache Cloe (via Bravissimo)
Love the cutie yellow and blue colours on this. Also love Panache for catering to them bigger boobies.

Well in the space of me writing this I actually did order the Topshop set (in the shorter bra) and also a t-shirt with a cat on it. I'm my banks worst nightmare.

Hope you all had a super weekend, I spent mine walking, drinking and sleeping - FUN!

X

7 comments :

  1. Really good selection of sexy underwear. I like Top Shop's pieces most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I think having nice lingerie is a thing you do for yourself. Having nice things that most people never see (like lingerie and sleepwear) makes me feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sets, such a fan of the light blue colour <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel sexier when I know that my underwear is sexy and it doesn't matter that anyone knows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the underwear that in your post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Kyoto Ivory Set - Wacoal is lovely. Would like to add it to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. Lingerie Boutique

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails