Thursday 29 January 2015

Winter Skin Saviours

This is a piece I wrote for the St.Davids Cardiff blog in which I am the resident Beauty and Lifestyle blogger. I thought I'd share it over here too for those who aren't from Cardiff too!

January is the coldest month of the year and this plays havoc with our skin. 

Today I am sharing with you the best of the best to help you get a great Winter skin routine underway for face, hands and body. These products are little miracle workers that will keep your skin hydrated during these frosty mornings and dark nights and keep you looking and feeling great during the January blues. 

The Body Shop - Drops of Youth Sleeping Mask.
This is brand new from The Body Shop, it's a light face mask to be kept on overnight using memory shape texture to replenish your skin and get it looking bouncy for the morning.
Crabtree & Evelyn - Pomegranate Hand Therapy.
These Crabtree hand lotions are incredibly hydrating, quick to absorb and smell amazing! This is my personal favourite scent however there are SO many to chose from it's best to pop in and smell for yourself.
L'Occitane - Shea Light Comforting Cream
Brand new from L'Occitane, this incredibly hydrating face cream is made with 5% Shea butter, it great for sensitive skin and lasts upto 48 hours!
Jo Malone - Pomegrante Noir Body Creme.
This is the ultimate in luxury skin care. This incredibly rich cocoa based body creme will keep your skin smooth and soft and is perfect after a hot soak in the tub. Again this scent is my absolute favourite however there are many to choose from, Jo Malone have incredible staff who will help you find your signature scent. 
Lip Conditioner - MAC Cosmetics.
This is the Queen of keeping your lips hydrated and a little goes a long, long way! I've used this since I was a teenager and never fail to go back to it everytime. Using Almond oil, shea butter and Avacado extract this repairs and seals your lips with the moisture it needs.


These incredible products are sure to see you through these cold months keeping your skin hydrated day-to-night!

X

2 comments :

  1. This is just wanted I needed, I now have a very long shopping list :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to try that L'Occitane cream! I have a few of their products which I love.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails