Tuesday 6 May 2014

Kimono Skater Dress - Wedding Outfit post.

As I mentioned a couple weeks back I went back to Devon last weekend for a wedding. 

It was a great day, the weather wasn't so great but it was all inside a marque so everybody was dry. It was a boozy affair (our party favours were home-made spirits) but luckily I got to spend a few days in Devon recovering!

Here is the dress I wore, I dyed my hair Pearl Blonde again and only wore a couple of little silver rings as the dress was embellished: 

uk wales style fashion blogger
uk style blogger
uk top style blog

Dress: ASOS
Shoes: Primark

Although I look pretty chunky here (much to my dismay!) but I'm thinking it may be the skater style skirt with the kimono embellished top half doesn't photograph well! 

Anyway I do love the dress and it's really pretty.

This weekend I was still poorly, I rested, partied (a tiny bit) and also went to watch Merthyr Town loose the playoffs sadly not make it into the next league.

Hope you had a great weekend!
X

7 comments :

  1. I hate it when clothes do that!

    You look fabulous lady, and those are quite the pins! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I love the embellishment :) xx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeep, you look beautiful! What a lovely dress.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It is such a pretty and dainty dress! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely hair colour! I think it really matches with your style hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This whole outfit is gorgeous :) Loving your hair too hun
    Rosie x
    Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails