Wednesday 16 April 2014

Easter Chick Nests Recipe.

Easter is this weekend (long weekend woohoo!) and it's all about the sweet treats!

I used this Baking Mad recipe and altered it a little, swapping and adding my own ingredients, to make these super cute and yummy Easter Chick Nests:


I am awful at baking cakes - I always mess it up! I'm rubbish at timing, the amount of ingredients I use and when they rise and make a mess... I just can't! But these are NO Bake which is perfect for me and so so easy:


First of all I melted the chocolate in the microwave ('cus I'm lazy) then mashed up some shredded wheat and mixed it all together.


I then put the nests into some cupcake cases and made a 'hole' if you will to put in my chocolate icing sugar.
Next it was just a case of putting the chocolate chips and the little chick jellies onto the icing and waiting for them to set!

I loved making these they took no effort and no time at all and tasted delicious. You cannot mess these up!

Do you have an Easter treat recipes?

X

4 comments :

  1. These look so good - I love making crispie cakes, I don't have an oven so this is really the limit of my baking skills! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they have Haribo on top and they're so speedy!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I need some sweets treats like this in my life right now. I like the idea of shredded wheat too rather than rice crispies etc :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm these look yum!x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails