Monday 14 April 2014

Instagram Magnets.

I love having physical copies of the photos I've taken. I recently picked up a Pentax SLR and am waiting on getting some film developed (while shooting more) before I share them with you. 

I think Instagram is a great way of sharing photos (you can follow mine HERE) but you only have them as a record on your phone. I was sent some Sticky9 magnets of my fave Instagram pics to put in my kitchen:

uk lifestyle blog
uk lifestyle blogger

They are pretty great, the quality is so high for a small square! Plus its free delivery. These are a great gift and keepsake, I recently changed phones and no images backed up so I lost all of Prince's Kitten pics so having one from the day I got him is so lush.

Hope you've had a great weekend!
X

3 comments :

  1. Waaah, your kitty snaps are adorable!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is such a great idea and they look so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I'm going to get myself some :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails